Trainee Gas Engineer
Up to £37,000 (dependant on experience)
Building and facilities management services
Monday to Friday days
The Engineering & Manufacturing division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Trainee Gas Engineer to be part of an expanding team with a well-established business who provide building and facilities management services. If you're a mechanical engineer or a domestic gas engineer / plumber, please get in touch! This role comes with fantastic training and investment.
Scope of role
- Managing day to day workload
- Carrying out planned maintenance duties
- Deal with critical issues and on the day repairs.
- Carry out system surveys and highlight corrective actions required
- Complete all compliance paperwork and documentation
The Gas Engineer
- Full UK driving licence
- Hold either mechanical or domestic plumbing / gas certification
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent communicator with the confidence to be in a customer facing role
- Excellent time management skills to confidently manage your own workload.
Please apply now to express an interest and a member of the engineering division will contact all suitable candidates to talk through the scope of the role in more detail.