My client is a leading Investment Management & Financial Planning firm based in Central Leeds, managing clients money and providing sound financial Advice to both businesses and individuals covering Discretionary Investment Management & Financial Planning.
We are urgently seeking a Junior Financial Adviser, ideally someone who has recently qualified or very nearly qualified with their Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice / Planning and looking to take their first step into Advice.
Specific duties will include:
- Meet potential new clients to ascertain their current and future financial planning needs
- Provide quality Investment Advice in accordance with current regulations and within the firms standards and procedures
- Introduce clients to the wider support team of the business
- Maintain the existing HNW client book and retain excisting clients
- Building and maintaining a strong network of professional connections
- Identify and make suggestions to the Investment propositions and make recommendations
The successful candidate will have around 3+ years experience working within the Financial Services sector, ideally within an IFA firm working as a Senior Administrator or as a Paraplanner. You will have recently qualified (or very nearly qualified) with a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning / Financial Advice, and will be looking for the next step in your career towards becoming a Financial Adviser.
Ideally you'll have strong knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Retirement Planning. You will be educated to at least A level standard, with good grades.
A great salary package will be offered coupled with a great bonus scheme, which will be dependant upon your skills, previous experience and current qualifications.