Trainee Finance Assistant
Full Study Package
One day a week at College
Pure are currently supporting a dynamic business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are going through a period of growth and looking for Trainee Finance Assistant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their finance career, as the client will be offering AAT full study support with one daya week at college.
- Entering transactions into the finance system
- Preparing analysis schedules as directed by Finance team members, to help us understand how our business is performing (our profit and loss account)
- Preparing financial reconciliations, to ensure that our data input is accurate and that we understand our assets and liabilities (our balance sheet)
- Helping to analyse our income and expenditure for taxation purposes
- Helping both purchase and sales ledger processing
- Completion of college work to pass mark standard
This is an excellent opportunity that offers career progression and will give the opportunity to become AAT qualified.
The client is offering an excellent salary, study support and hybrid working. If interested in finding out more, please contact Tom at Pure on (phone number removed).