P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who is currently seeking a Trainee Expeditor to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
No previous experience required as full training will be given.
- Work closely with the procurement team to identify any product shortages and facilitate necessary order amendments.
- Maintain regular contact with and build strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Manage purchase order delivery dates.
- Ensure that all systems and spreadsheets are updated with accurate order/delivery information.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Management Team and other departments as required.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident, professional telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and the ability to learn new systems.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Have a great work ethic, be enthusiastic and a willingness to learn.
This role would be a great opportunity for a college leaver or someone looking for a new career.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.