Elvet Recruitment are recruiting a Trainee Estimator on behalf of an established and expanding civil engineering and building main contractor based in a regional office near Wakefield.
The company delivers a wide range of civils & build projects covering: re-enforced concrete, industrial infrastructure (EfW, ports/marinas etc.), commercial new build & refurbishments and more. All projects are delivered as PC with values from 1m to 15m+. They have recently acquired a substantial amount of projects and are in an exciting phase of growth which is planned to continue further. With several new framework wins and a very strong commercial team growing, there is plenty of opportunity for individual growth and progression.
They are keen to ensure quality across projects and are in the process of increasing their self-delivery capabilities on projects amongst winning work with new clients.
- Attend site visits when required
- Attendance to settlement meetings to discuss and explain the estimate and attend post-tender commercial meetings with the client
- Production of project related costs
- Produce BOQ's and estimates for work packages
- Liasing with sub contractors and clients
- Candidates should have proven experience working on civil engineering or commercial build projects as PC.
- Awareness of common forms of contract.
A salary of up to 35,000 (dependant upon experience) plus company vehicle or allowance, fuel card, annual leave, pension scheme and other benefits.
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.