Trainee Estate Planning Advisor
£25k. The benefits are excellent including 25 days holiday plus bank holiday increasing with service to a maximum of 29 days, Xmas shutdown and Christmas Party, Summer party, Sage Benefits, Company pension, free wills and discounted other company products, refreshments provided and Free Parking. Genuine opportunities to progress your career.
37.5 hours, 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
Working for a multi-disciplinary support for the UK's Professional Adviser Community. Based in the stunning offices in Leamington Spa.
The Estate Planning Team provides support to a network of consultants based throughout the UK, and our own in-house legal services staff of more than 80 people. Your role as a Trainee Estate Planning Advisor, will involve providing estate planning guidance to consultants nationwide, handling private client cases, acting as a professional trustee, chairing trustees meetings, and offering technical support to our in-house teams.
Trainee Estate Planning Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for estate administration.
- Advise on the implications of buying and selling trust and estate assets, including properties.
- Consider the implications of transferring trust assets.
- Chair basic level trustees' meetings.
- Handle various aspects of trust administration, including tax returns.
- Assist in drafting complex documentation like Deeds of Variation and Cross Option Agreements.
- Address technical queries from external partners and internal teams.
- Provide comprehensive estate planning advice to advisors and occasionally to clients.
- Offer advice on existing wills and other estate planning documentation.
Trainee Estate Planning Advisor Key Knowledge & Required Skills:
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn from experienced private client practitioners.
- Quick learner and a team player.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are eager to grow your technical expertise, contribute to a dynamic team, and develop a rewarding career in estate planning, we encourage you to apply for the Trainee Estate Planning Advisor role.