Job Reference: J-0227
Job Title: Trainee Estate & Letting Agent
Job Location: Long Eaton
Salary: £20,000- £22,000 + Commission
Our client is a dynamic and independent estate and lettings agency that prides itself on delivering exceptional service to their clients. They are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Trainee Property Consultant.
As a Trainee Property Consultant, you will embark on a comprehensive training program that covers both sales and lettings in the dynamic field of real estate. This role is ideal for a recent university graduate who is eager to kickstart a rewarding career in property, with full training provided to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge.
Training: Full training will be provided, and the successful candidate will be supported in obtaining relevant qualifications to excel in the property sector.
Career Development: This position offers a genuine career path in the property industry with opportunities for advancement and growth within the company.
- Sales and Lettings Training: Receive comprehensive training in both property sales and lettings, covering all aspects of the real estate industry.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service to clients, building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Property Listings: Assist in creating and managing property listings, ensuring accurate and appealing descriptions.
- Client Communication: Handle client inquiries promptly and professionally, both in person and over the phone.
- Property Viewings: Conduct property viewings with potential tenants and buyers, showcasing properties in a compelling manner.
- Administrative Tasks: Complete various administrative tasks, including data entry, document preparation, and maintaining accurate records.
- Qualification Pursuit: Engage in ongoing professional development, with the opportunity to pursue relevant qualifications in the property sector.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: University graduate with a degree in any discipline.
- Experience: Previous experience in hospitality, customer service, retail, or similar fields is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in basic computer skills and comfortable using relevant software.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in property listings and documentation.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer Focus: A commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and building positive client relationships.
- Career-Driven: A strong desire to build a long-term and rewarding career in the property industry.
- License: Full UK Driving License.