Trainee Engineer (Technical Support Enigneer)
Up to £30,000 (OTE up to £34,250) + 20 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + On Call Technical Support (One Weekend in 3, full pay regardless of hours worked, home working) + Company vehicle provided for any site travel + Company Pension Scheme + Extensive Product Training and Personal Development
Stourport on Severn
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Trainee Engineer required for a rapidly growing service and installation company of commercial cleaning equipment. This is a role with room for professional growth and the opportunity to progress alongside the business s growth plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to step into a predominantly office based and customer/colleague support position.
The Trainee Engineer will come from any engineering background with a mechanical or electrical bias. You will hold some form of technical qualification. You will need to be IT literate and have great communication skills, as you will be supporting customers and colleagues daily.
The Trainee Engineer Role:
- Diagnosing customer equipment remotely from Head Office.
- Providing technical support to both customers and colleagues.
- Occasionally providing on site support to other service engineers with installation commissioning projects.
- Ensuring H&S procedures are always followed.
- Use of company software via Laptop.
- Technical support will generally be related to single and three phase electrics, AC and DC extra low voltage, motors, PLC s, Air Compressors, Pneumatics, Water Pumps, Hoses, Solenoids, dosing Systems, Payment Terminals and Water reclaim systems (In house training will be provided).
The Successful Trainee Engineer:
- You will come from any technical background with a mechanical or electrical bias.
- You will hold some form of engineering qualification.
- You will need to be IT literate and have great communication skills, as you will be supporting customers and colleagues daily.
- Graduates with hands on experience are also welcome to apply.