As a trainee engineer, you will receive full training in alignment with an agreed training matrix. This will include hands on repairs throughout your training, so the ability to understand basic product function is key.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of basic product function
- A desire to learn
- Interest in electrical repair
- Good dexterity
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedicated and able to follow processes
- Able to work as one or part of a team
Our working hours are Monday to Thursday: 8.00am-4.15pm, Friday: 8.00am-3.15pm. This role is offered at entry level 1 of 20,500 per annum.