Are you looking to start a driving career, with ad-hoc performance bonuses and 25 days holiday - if so this Trainee Driver role, may suit you....
This independent specialist delivery company provide an invaluable service to the IT, Medical and Defence sector, ensuring that products are not only delivered with the utmost care, but are placed to the customers requirements. Due to their excellent reputation and high work loads they are expanding their team to include a Trainee Driver - who would like to progress through their licences - with the support of the employer!
While no two days will ever be the same, the Trainee Driver will:
• Ensure that the customers requirements are always met
• Deliver high value items across UK and Europe (Europe deliveries average 1 per month)
• Secure deliveries and ensuring the safety of products at all times
• Adhere to all company and legislative
We are looking to speak with anyone who enjoys a physical challenge. are loyal and customer focused with a positive attitude towards work who has:
• A full clean Driving Licence and in date passport
• Is able to pass a full DBS check
• Flexibility to start and finish outside of standard hours and complete overnight stays
• The desire to establish a driving career (from 3.5T up to a class 1)
In return for their loyalty the Trainee Driver will be offered:
• A starting salary of £25,000, with on going salary reviews
• Support of the company to obtain additional licences
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Ad-hoc bonuses
• Cohesive team with low turnover
How to apply:
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.