We are looking for personable candidates with some pre or post sales experience to join our Professional Service Team. Within this role you will be working as an extension of both our vendors and reseller technical teams, initially working on presales with an aim to develop into installation consultancy on behalf of our partners.
We offer on-going training and development, with the opportunity to gain both vendor specific and a variety of additional certifications. We are a family at Exclusive Networks, with an excellent work culture, promoting a good work life balance and supportive family friendly policies.
Exclusive Networks is a global trusted digital infrastructure specialist helping to drive the transition to a totally trusted digital future for all people and organisations. The Exclusive Networks story is a global one with a services-first ideology at its core, harnessing innovation and disruption to deliver partner value. With 43 offices and the ability to service customers in over 170 countries across five continents, Exclusive Networks has a unique 'local sale, global scale' model, combining the extreme focus and value of local independents with the scale and service delivery of a single worldwide distribution powerhouse.
* 10% Bonus Scheme
* Flexibility to work from home - at least 3 days in the office.
* 24 days holiday plus Bank holidays, increasing with service
* Your birthday off
* Health care scheme
* 5% Matched pension scheme
* Beer fridge Friday and quarterly social events
* Cycle to work scheme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity leave and more….
As a Trainee Cyber Security Consultant, you will:
* Gain and maintain skills and certifications in vendor products as assigned by the Presales and Consulting Manager
* Undertake presales engagements.
* Support the sales team by answering technical questions.
* Attend presales meetings and webex sessions
* Provide scoping and installation consultancy on behalf of Exclusive Networks and our partners - once trained
* Be a technical expert/champion for specific products you are assigned to.
The ideal Trainee Cyber Security Consultant will:
* Be presentable and customer focused, with excellent communication skills.
* Be self motivated with the ability to use own initiaitive.
* Have experience or background in networking and/or security
* Experience in a Cyber Security would be advantageous but not essential.
* Current valid certifications within Exclusive Networks' vendor portfolio would be a bonus although full training will be given.
* Full driving license and own transport
* Valid passport