Customer Service Advisor
Location: Houghton Regis- LU5 5ULPosition: Full Time/ Permanent hours. Telephone & Office Based Salary: Basic with OTE £20,000 - £25,000+ (Uncapped Commission) -Strong Potential for Career Progression - Regular Bonus and Incentives schemes- Fun Team nights out!
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service? Are you a positive individual who enjoys a fast paced vibrant work environment?
APPLY NOW to be part of our fantastic team and begin your journey with the most successful estate agent in the UK!
No Experience Necessary as we offer a fast track into the Property Industry & Full training and support. Your Role as a Customer Service Advisor
- You will act as the first response to nationwide customer requests for Market Appraisals, at all times making a premium first impression to our potential clients & promoting our brand.
- You will deliver exceptional customer service by establishing and understanding the customers needs, cross selling our brilliant range of mortgage services when required.
- You will efficiently liaise with the local branch managers to arrange the appointments and build strong professional relationships with your colleagues.
What s in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary and Uncapped Commission (On target earnings)
- Fun & Supportive working environment
- Learning and understanding of estate agency operations
- Opportunities for Progression and demonstrable career ladder
- Full Training & Induction
- Team Incentives and bonus scheme
- Awards and Top Achiever nights and rewards
- You will be able to demonstrate personal success within sales and/or customer services, or the ambition to achieve this,
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work under pressure to achieve individual and team targets,
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to deal confidently with clients
- Develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships, both over the phone and face to face
- Be open minded and willing to learn new systems and processes
- Competent IT skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!About UsConnells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and as of March 2021 also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.