Trainee Cover Supervisor
£80 - £95 per day (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
About the role
Seeking a dedicated Cover Supervisor to uphold educational continuity during teacher absences. Manage classrooms with poise, address student behavior, and cultivate a conducive learning atmosphere. Apply for this vital role today.
About the school
As a Cover Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining continuity of education across multiple schools in Hastings and East Sussex. Facilitate learning, manage classrooms, and support student development during teacher absences, ensuring a seamless and positive educational experience.
To be considered for the role of Cover Supervisor you will:
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educational professionals
- Have a passion for working with young people
- Be confident
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Experience working with groups of children or willing to undergo training program
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Josh Evetts on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).