Trainee Continuous Improvement Engineer
Have you recently completed a degree in an engineering-related field?
Have you gained work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment, perhaps with some exposure to lean and six sigma principles?
We have a rare and unique opportunity for a Trainee Continuous Improvement Engineer, to join a global innovator within the Energy sector. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proactive mindset and enthusiasm for improvement.
You will embark on a 3-year training journey, in which you will become an expert in all aspects of continuous improvement within maintainance across a number of business-critical product lines. Key areas include reliability, cost reduction and lean efficiency.
Once training is completed, motivated individuals will have ample opportunity to progress into managerial, technical, or non-technical roles across the wider business.
What's on offer:
- On the job training and support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to ground-breaking advancements.
- Market-leading package, including health insurance, pension and competitive salary which increases are you complete each stage of your training.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to improve equipment turnaround time
- Develop continuous improvement plans and initiatives to improve cost of service delivery, reliability and equipment utilisation
- Identify new opportunities and develop business cases for projects related to rework and reuse of parts, service level kits and equipment design improvements.
- Monitor the implementation of projects to improve quality, reliability and cost of service delivery
- Degree qualified in engineering-related field
- Previous experience working in a hands-on role within a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Exposure to or knowledge of Lean and Six sigma principles
- Motivated and desire to grow and progress
PLease apply now to be considered for the role.