Trainee Commercial Tyre Technician
Basic salary £26,000 rising to £32,064 + Bonus, overtime and on call payments + company van and tools/equipment
47.5 hours per week - Monday- Friday 8am-5.30pm + Saturday 8am-1pm
FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE REQUIRED
My clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Tyre Technician to join their team. You will be joining on a Full-time permanent basis
About the Trainee Commercial Tyre Technician role:
Reporting to the Depot Manager, you will join an existing team of Commercial Tyre Technicians who service customer vehicles acrossthearea. As part of the position, you will focus on delivering our three main service to customers: Scheduled Servicing, Fitting new tyres and providing road side assistance.
What's on offer for a Trainee Commercial Tyre Technician :
- All new starters receive a comprehensive induction program to support both experienced and trainee Technicians into our business, we also offer career development programmes to support you on your journey within the brand.
- Permanent Full Time contracts
- Enhanced Call out rates
- Performance related bonus scheme
- REACT Card Bonus of £800 (card must be valid at time of joining)
- A flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Additional holidays for long service
- Medicash health cash plan inc Discounted Gym membership
- Health and wellbeing program
- Tyre Discount Schemes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
Please apply now to be immediately consider as my clients next Trainee Commercial Tyre Technician!