This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven graduate who has a passion for logic and methodical processes, and for you to gain new skills out of University while putting your degree to good use!
The successful candidate will be offered training and development including an introduction to XML, a salary of £24,500 and the potential to move into a more senior role.
About the role:
You would be joining a dynamic team who are dedicated to the creation of detailed document templates used with the key business application. This role will suit individuals who thrive in an analytical role environment and enjoy details.
Applicants should have the following skills, experience and attributes.
This is a junior/trainee role so attitude and the desire to progress are critical.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• 1st or 2:1 degree in a numerate, analytical or technical subject or equivalent
• Ideally, grade A in Maths A-level
• Significant attention to detail, excellent written and numerical skills
• Some experience or interest in computer coding, scripting or data analysis
• Good problem-solving skills
• An ability to understand and breakdown complex issues
• A willingness to learn new approaches and working methods
Other essential skills:
• An ability to communicate with a wide range of people with varying levels of seniority and experience
• A willingness to adapt your approach according to a client s requirements
• An ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload efficiently
• A good team player
• Technical aptitude and/or interest in technology would be an advantage
The Document Automation Specialist role involves:
• Automation of questionnaire based specifications created by our legal team
• Coding in XML
• Automating Word and pdf documents
The company also offers a wide range of excellent benefits
• 20 days holiday per year increasing one day per year of service up to 25 days
• Bank holidays
• Pension 3% employer contribution with salary exchange option
• Private healthcare
• Health cash back plan (dental and optical)
• Employee Assistance Programme (including face to face counselling)
• Company sick pay
• Life insurance (for those with dependants)
• Company funded socials (4 company socials a year plus 2 team socials, new starter lunches and post qualification celebrations)
• Free fizzy drinks, tea, coffee, squash
• Company contribution towards homeworking equipment
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discounts portal
• Hybrid working (60:40 office:home) after initial training period