Our client, a Precision Engineering company who specialise in turn-key project solutions are looking to recruit an apprentice trained CNC professional to be trained within a project/design role.
My client is able to offer many technical capabilities for rapid turnaround, low volume components, design with CAD/CAM, special purpose machinery, press & mould tooling and repair and maintenance.
The company are looking to offer an enthusiastic and ambitious apprentice trained CNC professional an opportunity to take their next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be confident and able to work independently and be able to make a positive contribution within our small team.
The experienced engineering management team will be on hand to support and train the right person.
After comprehensive training, the successful candidate should expect to be involved in a wide range of activities including:
- Dealing with customers and seeking out new ones.
- Ordering of raw material.
- Selection of suitable tooling/processes.
- Maintaining and organising safety records, carrying out risk assessments and carrying out internal audits.
- Quoting jobs and project management.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a vibrant, expanding business. If you are looking for an exciting and interesting challenge and keen to take the next step in your engineering journey, with an eye to moving into management then this could be the opportunity for you.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have completed a full Apprenticeship within a CNC or Toolmaking
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years plus experience as a CNC machinist
- Excellent attitude & Customer Service skills