Trainee CNC Grinder / Near Aylesbury / Up To £25,000Do you have a passion to start taking the next steps with your career? Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your skills further? Then this could be that step you are looking for!You will be placed in the heart of a busy machining workshop, learning how to use the newest in grinding equipment to machine parts that could end up being on the European Space Station! This client is looking for someone with that passion in their hearts for engineering and who wants to be apart of a business that plans to keep on growing!Location / Hours:You'll be based close to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, and on site for five days a week.39 hr week (Mon-Thurs 8.00-16.30pm / Friday 8.00-15:30pm)Requirements:
- Basic understanding of the machining process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for engineering
- Can read technical drawings.
- Familiar with GD&T Symbols.
- Previous exposure to machining or related fields (Assembly, Machine Operating, etc)
Salary & benefits:As a Trainee CNC Grinder , you will earn a competitive salary (to £25k) plus benefits including:
- 28 Days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Company Reward Card.
- Free Parking.