Trainee Bedroom Fitter Carpenter / Joiner - Cambridge - New Homes
20k to 30k Whilst Training after qualified could earn up to 45k
A very well respected 5 Star House Builder supplying high-quality homes for all generations are seeking a Trainee Bedroom fitter for the Cambridge area
Bench/ Joinery or Furniture installation skills required for Trainee
What you'll be doing?
My Client's Bedroom Furnishings division provide furnishing solutions that will fit in with their customers' homes perfectly. The team supply's and fits storage and bedroom furniture, from cutting edge styles to contemporary classics.
Reporting to the Fitting & Service Manager, you will be responsible for the installation of Bedroom Furniture and Sales Centre Installations to the company
You will be expected to:
Work to a training programme and develop necessary skills to become a trained bedroom fitter where you could earn up to 40k once established.
- Work to tight deadlines in line with the Groups fitting schedule requirements.
- Produce a high quality of workmanship in line with Group standards on all installations carried out.
- Effective liaison with internal office teams and site teams as appropriate to ensure installation is carried out.
- Carry out site measures as and when required in line with installation brief.
- Carry out other tasks to suit business needs.
- Deliver and assemble furniture on sites as and when required in line with installation brief.
- Ensure company van and all tools and equipment supplied are maintained to the required Group standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety on site is adhered to at all times in line with Group guidelines and policy.
- Ensure correct reporting in line with business needs and expectations.
What you'll need?
Trainee Bedroom Fitter To be successful in the role, they are looking for:
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate practical skills and be competent with using hand tools.
- A keen interest in developing their skills and knowledge in line with installation requirements.
- A team player and also able to work independently in line with installation brief.
- Ability to learn and understand the necessary setting-out skills required to carry out the installation.
- Must be presentable in line with the Division's guidelines regarding work-wear.
- Hold a full valid driving licence in line with the company vehicle legislation requirements.
- Hold a current CSCS card as appropriate in line with the Groups requirements.
They combine the brightest minds, the latest technology, and a genuine commitment to putting customers first. They want the best people in the industry to help them shape the future of building. They have tailored opportunities for apprentices, graduates, experienced professionals and ex-Armed Forces personnel to come and help them stay one step ahead, and build the homes that Britain needs.
They are building an organisation where anyone with drive and talent can pursue the career they want. They are building a culture where anyone, regardless of gender, race, sexuality, disability, background or any other characteristic, can progress and be proud to work for them
As part of working for their company and specifically for this role they offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
For this immediate opportunity please forward an up to date cv for earliest consideration