Why join us as a Trainee Business Development Executive?
Orion Electrotech is a multi-award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast-evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client s growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
Supporting their recruitment growth, by identifying top talent from engineering shop floor to senior-level opportunities, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Our continued desire to innovate and grow means that we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Reading office as a Trainee Business Development Executive.
Your new role:
- Working within our sales team, in which you will be mentored by our Regional Sales Manager as well as our internal L&D team.
- This is a phone-based role, but once up and running you will be arranging multiple weekly client meetings - building relationships face to face.
- Lead gathering will be a fundamental part of your sales activity hitting weekly KPI targets will help to ensure your success.
- Taking a full job brief from your client, understanding what questions you need to ask and why, as well as ensuring full compliance with any new accounts will be an important part of your role.
- To understand the recruitment process and what good looks like, we will teach you how to qualify candidates against live roles, preparing them for interviews and debriefing them after following through to successful placement in a new position.
- You may already have some sales experience which could have been gained in a variety of ways from recruitment, estate agency, insurance, car sales, or any B2B or B2C environments. But you may be a graduate who is looking to kick-start their career within recruitment/sales.
- A good communicator, confident in your ability to build rapport and relationships with others.
- You are looking for a company where you can access an excellent sales training programme with clear metrics and a career progression plan.
Why work with us as a Trainee Business Development Executive:
- Highly competitive salary & uncapped commission structure.
- Additional monetary Bonus incentives.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5 holidays to Dubai, New York).
- A variety of fine dining and experience days for our Top-Performers.
- State of the Art Tech-Bundle (New CRM/Softphone system/Noise canceling headphones).
- Enhanced search tools help you work smarter.
- Private Health cover/Gym Membership.
- Hybrid working with a 3 pm finish on Friday- Start your weekend early!
- Long service awards from champagne to £5000 holiday vouchers and extra holiday.
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Online Learning and Development platform with 24/7 access.
- Stable and growing company who continually strive to innovate (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on Well-being with an annual program of body and mind activities.
- Healthy breakfast provided.
- Free On-site Parking.
If you like the sound of the Trainee Business Development Executive opportunity, then just submit your cv and I will come back to you. If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this stand-out sales opportunity, then please contact Georgina Leonard at Orion Electrotech, Reading.