Our client, a successful and expanding Accountancy firm, are looking to recruit an organised, professional and commercially driven Trainee Bookkeeper to join their busy, tight-knit team in Hove.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a career within a growing Bookkeeping team, and kickstart your career - as your career progresses, you can expect to manage your own portfolio of clients and adding value to clients with a high-tech accurate service.
If you consider yourself an accurate individual who is great with numbers and highly organised, this role may be perfect for you, and we would love for you to apply!
From processing invoices to analysing bank statements, your day will be varied and challenging. In addition to the technical requirements of the role, you could be assisting colleagues, improving business processes and contacting customers.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- GCSE Mathematics & English as a minimum, grade B or above / grade 6 or above
- Strong Mathematics qualifications post GCSE an advantage
- Commercially driven with an emphasis on providing high level of customer service
- Highly organised - works in a logical and methodical, time efficient and accurate way
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and efficient time management - able to prioritise and manage deadlines & workload
- Successful candidate will need to be proficient with Excel and very comfortable with changing technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing responsibilities and tasks
- An interest post probation to study AAT welcomed
- Basic flexitime system offers some flexibility around start and finish times after the first 3 months of employment
- Company sick pay and healthcare on successful completion of probation
- Corporate Social Responsibility - supporting local community /events!
- Regular team and social events
- Pension AE
Job Title: Trainee Bookkeeper
Salary: 19,875 per annum, with an annual salary review in March
Full Time: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:00pm
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.