K.A.G. Recruitment have an amazing opportunity available for a Technical Graduate to join a market leading Pet Food Manufacturer and start your career with this fantastic company on a 2-year Graduate Programme.
Role: Technical Graduate
Location: Northern France, Ireland and travel to other European locations as required
Purpose of the Role:
Graduates starting programme will be given responsibility from day one. Over the course of the 2-year programme you will travel to the 8 production sites in Europe and gain experience whilst working alongside the Group Food Safety & Compliance Manager. You will be supported with on the job and external training, experience a number of different areas of the business and connect to mentors and other graduates across the company.
- Short term: responsibility from day one
- Medium term: fast paced progression to managerial positions within the Group.
- Long term: develop as future senior leader within the Group.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams and departments across the group.
- Understand the process of Food Safety & Compliance.
- Provide regular detailed reports and key trends on data gathered from the process.
- Identify and highlight opportunities for continuous improvement across the business.
- Support the Group Food Safety & Compliance Manager on specific projects.
- Full review of Food Safety & Compliance for the whole group
The ideal candidate will have strong French language skills both written and verbal. Also be educated to degree level with the ability to work well within a team.
Although a degree in Food, Biology or a Science related field is highly desirable, this opportunity will also be suitable for candidates that are educated to degree level in any discipline that are passionate about forging a career working within the Food industry and have experience or knowledge from the Agricultural sector.
You will be a self-starter and hungry to get involved. While there will be structure to your learning and prescribed projects a lot will depend on your initiative. You will have excellent IT Skills and the ability to operate at all levels across the business, internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant team in an all-encompassing training programme. You must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport.