We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Member Tech Apprentice role at WeWork.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is technically minded who thrives on learning from hands-on experience. Whether you need a desk, office suite, or entire HQ, WeWork create environments that increase productivity, innovation, and collaboration.
”WeWork is a global network of workspaces where companies and people grow together. We transform buildings into dynamic environments for creativity, focus, and connection. More than just the best place to work, though, this is a movement toward humanizing work.”
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near Temple underground station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Support to the Community and WeWork Members to solve advanced technical issues and implement corresponding solutions.
- Provide prompt response to Member problems and requests while managing and maintaining the ZenDesk system.
- To use your knowledge and skills to diagnose issues and design, plan or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To offer guidance, on an ongoing basis, to the Community Team Members to provide “Level 1” IT support for Members.
- To work collaboratively with, and provide solutions to, the other Member Technology Teams, (Networking, Audio Visual & IT Business Development) at your WeWork locations.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track training, with WhiteHat.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Be calm under pressure, able to manage time and competing priorities.
- Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.