We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Team Assistant Apprentice role at
We are looking for Team Assistant Apprentice to join and help the multiple departments with this record label. Someone who has a passion for music and wants to build a good knowledge of music so that they can get involved in the artists we develop and represent.
1. Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
2. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
3. You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
4. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and nongraduates for the role.
1. Maintains a professional level of administrative support and a willingness to assist the smooth running of the entire team
2. Provides extensive diary support to the managers and the Head of Production, ensuring they effectively manage their time against competing priorities.
3. Organises the logistics of meetings including location and hospitality
4. Is front-of-house for all external visitors, meeting and greeting them and portraying a positive, welcoming image for guests and visitors.
5. Supports Commissioners with the organisation of all travel arrangements and expenses claims
6. Undertakes all administrative departmental tasks as required including sound dubbing and management of the music library, distributing mail and audio copying.
7. Beyond administrative support, this role requires a proactive approach to tackle any task necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department
8. Assists the Junior Researcher with internal and external presentations as well as other ad-hoc events.
9. Ad-hoc cover for department support staff when required, due to absence/heavy workloads.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
1. Ability to be proactive, flexible and comfortable in a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Able to confidently interact with colleagues at all levels and also with key talent and suppliers.
4. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
5. Effective time management and organisational skills with the ability to judge when further reference is necessary.