Looking for a role as a dynamic and passionate Teacher of English and Media? Join our team in beautiful Bournemouth! We are seeking an enthusiastic educator to inspire and engage students in the world of language and media. With a focus on creativity and critical thinking, you'll have the opportunity to shape young minds and nurture their communication skills. Experience in teaching both English and Media is essential, along with a commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment. Come be part of our vibrant educational community!
- Location - Bournemouth
- Position - Teacher of English
- Type of work - Class Teacher (Supply)
- Contract or position start date - 01/11/2023
- Duration / Likely Duration -until end of the academic year July 2023
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2024
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £145 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parent's evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Maths teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references that cover the last 2 years
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Any adult working with children and vulnerable young people are responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and young people.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team