We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Talent Assistant Apprentice role at Santa Monica Talent.
Looking for a Talent Assistant Apprentice to join the recruitment team in Old Street, London. This is an amazing opportunity to work across a wide range of roles with Santa Monica Talent. This is a small team offering flexible working hours, a friendly co-working office environment with a work from home policy.
Santa Monica Talent was founded with the desire to disrupt the traditional recruitment agency sector. Our vision is to change the way digital companies scale up for fast growth.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced (level 3) Standard training with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: the nearest station is Old Street underground, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Building relationships with candidates
- You’ll be given the opportunity to work across a wide range of roles
- Search for active and passive candidates on job boards, LinkedIn and other recruitment databases
- Telephone screen with candidates, and arrange in-person interviews
- This role could be ideal for an entry level to 3 years or part-time working mum interested in 2 or 3 days from home.Hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.Why Santa Monica Talent?
- We offer training from General Assembly, with on the job mentorship from our Directors.
- We are a result-driven business, we encourage you to work from home at least 1 day a week
- Work-life balance truly matters that’s why we offer flexible working hours, a friendly co-working office environment with a work from home policy. Got a dog? Bring it in!
- Regular visits to major Digital events like Web Summit, Startup Grind and SXSW
Passion for start-ups and the digital sector
* You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.