You will sit within the wider people team the Talent Operations Team who are ambitious, hard-working team at the heart of OLIVER's growth. They are part of the talent acquisition function and support the Talent Partners to be able to work in the most effective and streamline ways. Their main areas of support are - talent pooling, market-mapping, pipelining future talent, administrative support, systems set ups and maintenance.
A typical day
- Writing and enhancing job specifications adverts
- Posting job descriptions and ensuring that they are posted with the correct information, for example application closing dates.
- Ownership of the fixed term contract extension process
- Ensuring that the company is following the GDPR and compliance rules and regulations.
- Diary management of interview scheduling
- Psychometric tool ownership
- Creation of offer letters
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Strong attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop own career
- Desire to work in the creative industry
Perks and benefits
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working hours
- Multiverse community
- Pet-friendly office
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.