CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are currently looking for a STATIC ENGINEER to join our National Accounts division within a contract based in Heathrow.
Overall purpose of the job
* Deliver PPM and Reactive Maintenance to the site.
* Provide support to the in house engineering teams working closely with the client's teams.
* Assist with the planning and supervision of CBRE and Client Sub-Contractors
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Health & Safety.
* Ensure all work carried out complies with CBRE and clientSafety Policies, including, but not limited to having a valid RAMs and safe systems of work in place.
* Ensure all statutory PPM's (Emergency light checks and L8 Water Compliance etc) are completed on time and documentation is kept up to date
* All works undertaken to be covered by a Risk Assessment.
Dynamic risk assessment to be completed prior to completing ANY works
* Ensure that all CBRE Chemicals are correctly stored and that COSHH Data Sheets are available.
* Ensure that all M&E storage areas that CBRE are responsible for are kept clean and tidy
* Complete Hazard / Near Miss reports and submit to CBRE Contract Manager for review
Planned Preventative Maintenance;
* Ensure that all Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks assigned to you are completed by due date
* Ensure any remedial works identified from the PPM are captured and recorded.
* Ensure all requests for works are submitted via the helpdesk or logged on the PDA prior to completing
* Update CAFM System Work Orders following completion of task. Plan, Programme and Manage all Planned Preventative Maintenance to ensure that equipment is maintained in line with contract specification
* Prioritise and Manage all Reactive Maintenance Calls to ensure that contract SLAs are met.
* Update CAFM System Work Orders following completion of task.
* Ensure plant rooms, workshops and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
* Provide support and mentoring to the wider team as appropriate.
* When required work closely and support the DHL in house engineering teams
* Be part of the on call rota
The successful candidate must have a strong cultural fit with our company's Guiding Principles with the ability to work closely with other service streams within the CBRE contract service delivery team.
Qualifications and Experience
Formal Electrical Apprenticeship and 17th Edition qualification.
C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2 (or equivalent)
Health & Safety Awareness
L8 Legionella Awareness
Good Mechanical Knowledge
Good Communication Skills
Good PC / Hand held PDA Skills