In this role you will be working with the Product and Technology team, reporting to the head of Product.
You will be directly involved in delivering software solutions to the team, in addition to investigating and resolving software issues.
This Higher-Level Apprenticeship programme will provide the skills you will need to become a Software Engineer – logical, technical and more.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, run and evaluate experimental results for the features you build.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists and user researchers to build and improve user experience.
- Follow coding standards and ensure compliance with quality measures.
- Ensure code is tested in accordance with the guidelines provided by the team.
- Attend team meetings to keep colleagues informed and to create a forum for knowledge sharing. Skills required: - Are able to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Can demonstrate an interest in programming.
- Have got some prior coding experience in any programming language
Personal qualities desired:
- Proactive with an impeccable attention to detail
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.
- You will need to balance time in the office whilst studying.
- Are outstanding at problem-solving and eager to work in a diverse team, sharing ideas with each other.
Working hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri