HA109: Site EngineerLocation: Blackburn Salary: £30,000 to £35,000Overview:First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.Working primarily across the North West and North East of England, responding to customers who are on down time due to machinery breakdown.Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending various sites across the North West and further afield if needed, responding to clients who's machinery has broken down.
- Fault finding and diagnosis of electrical faults on industrial machinery.
- Working on 3 phase supplies, working at 240 vaults and 415 vaults.
- Working in a production environment rectifying issues on a variety of machines.
- Working with ac inverters, dc drives, programmable logic controllers, ie Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi.
- Online diagnostics & commissioning.
- Installation of replacement / new equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NVQ level 3 Electrical (minimum) / HNC Electrical (preferred) / Apprentice Trained.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Min 3 years' experience gained in a manufacturing environment/factory automation.
- Time-Served Electrical Maintenance Engineering Experience.
- Knowledge of software language, PLC programming, electrical control systems, industrial automation, used for diagnosing faults.
- Knowledge of commissioning and diagnosing faults on VSD's (variable speed drives).
- Able to read schematic drawings.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Some multi skilling would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible approach to working overtime when required.
- Requirements to be on call to provide a 24/7 on call service for customers on a shift rotation basis.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family.
- Company pension scheme.
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression.
- Regular social events including annual staff BBQ and team building events.
Location: Blackburn Salary: £30,000 to £35,000