We are looking for a Security Concierge who will deliver first-class security and administrative tasks within a dynamic, working environment.
You'll be working Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm
Your main aim will be to provide efficient security and reception support to a key contract at The Oxford Science Park, ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out reception duties delivering an exceptional level of service to all staff and visitors to the building.
- Ensuring visitors are issued with an ID pass and communicate their arrival to the relevant person.
- Dealing with telephone calls both internal and external, managing queries in a professional manner.
- Being the point of contact for deliveries.
- Carrying out basic administration tasks.
- Managing access control.
- Carrying out fire, security and building systems monitoring using CCTV as required.
- Managing car park barrier control.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Reception or Front of House experience
- SIA licence
- Experience of working within the Security Industry would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- An excellent telephone manner
- Administration & IT skills
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.