We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is Sales Development Apprentice role at City Pantry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales apprentice to help support the sales team and drive new revenue to the top line. You’ll be responsible for developing & converting a sales funnel, along with the development of leads from our marketing team. You’ll ensure a constant flow of new, valuable, key accounts, are passed over to our skilled sales team to convert.
Working with our network of trusted food partners – over 250 of them – we’re set on bringing the best food across London to the brightest talent. At City Pantry, we have a simple mission: eat together, work better.
Training and future prospects
Standard Business Administration Advanced level 3 training with WhiteHat.
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: the nearest station is Bermondsey, London.Full job description (including responsibilities):
- Master the top of the sales funnel
- Help with database work and customer prospecting
- Develop a steady stream of new leads & customers, by all means, possible.
- Help our senior sales team with admin support for new customers
- Work with sales team to plan and execute marketing & networking events to showcase CityPantry at its very best.
- Help to refine our reporting & analysis of potential customers (as part of the wider market).
Hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Perks and incentives:
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Regular lunch from one of our amazing vendors
- A great office minutes away from London Bridge
- Weekly yoga class and regular team socials
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
- The gift of the gab, talking to new people and building relationships
- High motivation and a self-starting mentality.
- Strong organisational and attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- A love of food.
* You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.