FIG People are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join a rapidly growing consumer finance company in Horwich (Bolton).
The company has excellent progression routes and offers the right candidate an opportunity to build a career in financial services.
Salary: £23,500 rising to £25,500 per annum (OTE = £30,000 - £40,000)
The Role : First Charge Mortgage Advisor
In this role you will be doing the following...
- Making outbound sales calls to customers, providing regulated advice
- Making referrals to internal & external partners RE: First charge mortgages.
- Managing case load of customers
Is this role for you?
This is a great opportuntiy for any trainee or qualified mortgage advisors who are looking to work within the UK's leading broker.
The OTE and growth potential is huge! If you are from a sales background & are currently CeMAP qualified then click apply and we can have a chat.
*If you are not CeMAP qualified or part way through studying, there is also a position for you.*
What's in it for you?
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Company pension
- Day off for your birthday
- Relaxed culture - this is a great opportunity to broaden your skills in customer service / social media marketing
- CeMAP opportuntites
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Vitality Healthcare (upon completion of probation)
- Free secure parking
Hours of work:
Monday 9am-8pm, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9am-5:30pm OR 12pm-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm
One Saturday in every 4 weeks 9.30am - 2.30pm.