With our broad range of technology, marketing and operational services, we are a one-stop shop for e-commerce. We're fully accountable for your success and, with our fees tied to the performance we deliver, you benefit from a fully aligned provider that is constantly motivated. Founded in 2012, Ecomnova is an e-commerce web design, development and marketing company based in London & Manchester, UK.
The successful applicant will work alongside the Corporate Team assisting with growing the channel. The role will include making initial contact with potential new corporate clients using a variety of methods including telephone, email and LinkedIn. Account Management will also be a key part of the role including building rapport with customers, processing orders and customer service.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Corporate order processing
• Assisting with corporate client queries
• Approaching potential new corporate clients and acquiring new customers
• Lead sourcing
• Assisting the partnerships team by booking calls/meetings with potential new brand partners
• Key skills developed within the role
• Customer Service
• B2B sales
There will also be the chance for the apprentice to assist with the PR strategy which includes approaching journalists, digital editors and influencers.
Working hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Motivated & enthusiastic
• Hard working
• A strong team player
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
Included in qualification
- Training on the 18+ month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.