Trainee Sales - Early Sales Career Programme
Centerprise is offering the opportunity for individuals to join its early sales career programme, to develop their skills and experience via alignment to a specific business unit/director, and potential rotation through other areas within the organisation including allocated time spent within both the Marketing and Tendering teams.
An eighteen-month development programme is underpinned by a comprehensive 15 month IT Sales Level 3 apprenticeship training delivered by established sales training experts Pareto Law.
Additional workplace development will be provided via a varied internal and external programme, with training initiatives covering Ci services and products, sector specific insight, the full sales cycle and Ci processes.
Soft skill training including communication skills, confidence building, critical thinking, problem solving and speaking confidently will also be provided.
A unique element of the programme will be direct exposure and interaction with our Chief Executive Office and Chairman, via a project based approach and an entrepreneurial Dragons Den programme and competition.
HR will facilitate the programme and expert coaching and mentoring will be available throughout the duration of the programme.
- 25 days holiday entitlement rising to 28 days after 5 plus years service
- Employee benefits portal
- Holiday purchse scheme
- Company supported CSR Volunteer Day
- 2 days for personal wellbeing
- Pension including option to join Salary Sacrifice/Exchange for Pension scheme (SXP)
- Death in Service x4 basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance available, partially subsidised by Ci
- Corporate gym membership available, partially subsidised by Ci
- Salary sacrifice charity donation scheme
- Ci Christmas Savings Club
- Ci Lottery
- Out of town offices with free parking