Do you enjoy working in a busy environment whereby everyday is different? Do you want a rewarding role with excellent career potential?
PETA Ltd are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator Apprentice to support in a small and friendly company. The Sales Administration Apprentice will support with all aspects of sales and will involve talking to people from all over the world.
There will be a full-time permanent position offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
About the role:
The Sales Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Making and receiving sales calls
- Responding to email enquiries
- Data input, quality control, data extracts, and reporting
- General office administration
- Being a point of contact for general CRM queries
- Excellent salary potential!
- Occasional early finish Fridays
- Christmas closure for 2 weeks
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Permanent position available upon completion of Apprenticeship
It is essential that the Sales Administrator Apprentice has the following skills and experience:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Computer literacy including use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Confident and humble
GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
- A love for talking to people
- Aptitude for sales
Our client is a specialist company for supplying the latest equipment for the servicing and maintenance of heavy machinery used in construction, agriculture, marine, oil and gas, mining industry worldwide. Their services include all aspects of maintenance from complete workshop planning and design through to comprehensive product training.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity; apply for the Sales Administrator Apprentice role today and kickstart your career in sales.
Once you have applied for this apprenticeship, you will receive an email with an application form on that you will need to complete. Please keep an eye on your inbox (and spam / junk folder) for this email and complete the form as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!