Our Gears Programme offers hands-on experience, a salary, the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst you work and a fantastic career path. Supported and encouraged by your manager, a coach and colleagues, you can expect:
- Gears 1 and Gears 2 training programme e-learning and face to face training modules.
- Training in how to give the best ‘friendly expertise’ to each and every customer
- A Level 2 qualification in Retail
On successful completion, we’ll look at next steps, talk about your career goals and see how Halfords can help you to achieve them.
Along the way, you’ll enjoy some of the best working conditions and benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive pay
- Performance Related Bonus and Incentives
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Colleague assistance programme
- A minimum of 20 days' holiday per year
- Colleague discount across Halfords brands including performance cycling
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- Trade discount on bikes
- Deals on wheels, with discounted shopping deals across a range of high street retailers, holiday companies and more.