When you work at Planet Organic you know that we are a company that makes a positive contribution to the world that we live in. Our agenda is to continue to be at the forefront of the health revolution and to promote organic food and sustainable agriculture. We promote local food where we can and eating seasonally. And we mean it: we do what we do because it is the right thing to do, not because it’s the right thing to say.
We hope you’ll get satisfaction from working in a positive environment with ethical values. You’ll be contributing to promoting healthy lifestyles within the community, educating our customers by sharing your knowledge and recommendations. You’ll be advising our customers on the benefits of eating wholesome, organic food and using natural products to enhance their lives. Hopefully you’ll benefit from what you learn here too.
Duties you will learn:
- To explain the benefits of using natural and organic products
- To understand different dietary requirements
- To place orders, manage stock rotation and the foundations of visual merchandising
- To offer excellent service to our customers at the till and on the shop floor
- To maintain high operational standards of presentation, cleanliness and food hygiene