Do you have a great eye for detail? Are you looking to break in the Recruitment Industry?
Mech Tech Professionals are an independently owned recruitment consultancy led by experienced recruitment professionals. We provide the best industry focused recruitment services to the Engineering, Construction, Technical and Environmental Sectors nationally and internationally.
We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer ideally a graduate with some sales / account management or experience in other recruitment sectors. You will find no two days are the same, calling and meeting both clients and candidates, you will have to adapt on an hourly basis to the needs of the business. So, if you enjoy a fast-paced environment, you have lots of energy and want to learn with a Recruitment business that is growing fast then look no further!!
Main responsibilities will be developing the existing candidate database and filling job orders with some basic account management. This will include:
* Perform candidate searches via job boards and websites, social media etc.
* Managing job adverts and identify adverts that need refreshing and editing
* Conducting basic telephone interviews, registrations & screening applications
* Ensure the compliance of all data and registration forms and Company procedures
* Maintaining inhouse database
* Carrying out research to support the business sales pipeline
* Calling potential clients and building relationships with key individuals
The ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with the ability to work effectively under pressure, on their own initiative as within a team. Additionally, they will:
* Highly motivated and proactive
* Have a confident telephone manner
* Outgoing with strong communication and relationshipbuilding skills
* Have excellent diary management skills
* Have excellent PC skills
* Ambitious and results driven
In return we can offer:
* A competitive salary
* Real career progression opportunities
* Small, friendly team environment
* Modern offices with onsite parking and a train station only 10 minutes walk away
* Cycle to work scheme
* 4pm finish on a Friday
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
If you're looking to kick start your career as a recruitment consultant in the South Wales area, and hoping to join an expanding, successful business, then give us a call