We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice role at Instant Impact.
Instant Impact is looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join and support their Recruitment team. Working directly for one of our most experienced Consultants will provide a fantastic opportunity to learn the job from the ground up.
Founded in April 2011, Instant Impact has become the UK’s leading intern and graduate recruitment agency. They are currently a team of 20 based on London’s Southbank.
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Bermondsey and London Bridge station, London.
Instant Impact are changing the perception of the recruitment industry.They build long-lasting relationships with both their clients & their candidates, making commitments to them both to ensure they deliver an excellent service.By matching employers with the best student, graduate & experienced talent, their award-winning recruitment agency helps build businesses and careers.They work with a vast range of entrepreneurial companies, from Start-ups & SMEs to innovative multinationals, bringing together the best in new talent & new opportunities.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Source high-quality graduates for your live roles and other positions being worked on by the team
- Promote our live roles online and review inbound applications
- Call candidates to assess their initial fit for a role and build relationships with them before organising for them to meet a Consultant
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy on our database in both adding and updating candidate records
- Help to manage candidates through the recruitment process, organising interviews and providing feedback, and prepping them with advice
- With any spare time, you might be identifying new leads for us to work with and supporting the Directors and senior team members in ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Top performers will be given the chance to progress through the business by conducting interviews, taking control of your own roles, making autonomous decisions on candidate recommendations.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 6 pm. We are looking for somebody 18 years and over because of the hours.
Training and future prospects
- Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- Confidence communicating both in person and over the phone Flawless written communication and reporting skills A keen interest in start-ups and scale-up.
- The personality and empathy to immediately build rapport with candidates.
- Dedicated, with the ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Diligent, Well-organised, A ‘can do’ attitude, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.