Recruitment Consultant with OTE of £45k in year 1 - Sales experience required
Are you working in Sales, but hitting a glass ceiling on your earning potential? Recruitment could be the best next step allowing you to utilise your Sales knowledge and experience and earn uncapped commission!
Please note that interviews for this role are within the next 1-2 weeks, looking for someone to start in the role in the next 3-4 weeks. Please only apply if you are able to interview/start a new role within these time frames - Thank you
SALARY: £25k basic + OTE (£45k in year 1, £50-70 in year 2, £70+ in year 3)
Are you on the lookout for a Recruitment role that offers exceptional training and the potential to earn uncapped commission? Our client is actively seeking confident, dedicated individuals to join their dynamic and high-energy team!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission - Opportunity to double your basic salary
- An award winning training programme - Ensuring you're well set up for success
- Regards - All expenses paid holidays and lunch club incentives
- Amazing benefits - Including Private health care
As a trainee recruitment consultant, your responsibilities would be:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and candidates, by understanding and fulfilling their recruitment needs.
- Exhibiting skills of sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract and retain new business from client companies, daily.
- Sourcing and identifying high-quality candidates using a multitude of methods including online job boards, networking and referrals. Conduct thorough screenings and interviews to assess candidates' skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interviews between client and candidate, gather feedback and act as a trusted advisor for both parties throughout the recruitment process.
- Nurture strong relationships with both client and candidate by ensuring a smooth onboarding process for successful candidates, and monitoring the progress of placed candidates promoting their satisfaction and successful integration within the client organisation.
WHAT MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR
My client is looking for individuals to join them to focus on roles within the Legal and Professional Services, so there are multiple opportunities to join their business and even focus on an area you have an interest in!
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment Send your CV to Lucinda Phillips at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!