We all love holidays, whether it be a city break, or relaxing beach vacation. So come join the UK s leading independent British travel agents and start earning while your're learning...
At Barrhead Travel we invest in people and help them discover their strength and skills. We have previously employed apprentices in full time roles such in Admin, IT, Marketing and Travel and Tourism so join us today and follow path.
QA programmes teach the in-demand skills employees need, while you work. And our apprenticeship networks mean you ll sample the perks of student life only with a salary to go with it.
Interested? Apply today
What you will be doing...
You will work within a small team learning everything there is to know about working in a Recruitment Department and provide support by answering telephone calls and fulfilling administrative tasks.
- Ensure all recruitment trackers are up to date and hold accurate information, on internal system Nevis
- Conduct telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Place job adverts in relevant job boards, local press and on our own social media and careers page.
- Develop strong relationships with directors, branch managers, external recruitment agencies and potential candidates.
- Attend job fairs on the company s behalf, representing Barrhead Travel and speaking with job seekers.
- Work on general administrative duties as required
Don't worry, you will be provided with training on all of this.
All we need from you is...
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- A good team player
- Salary - £9,379.50 - £13,318.50 per annum
- 29 days holiday, after two years working with the company your holiday allowance will increase by a day each year (up to a total of 35 days)
- Discounted travel
Your working hours...
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
There may be an opportunity to move into a permanent role at the end of your apprenticeship depending on
When it comes to your future, a QA apprenticeship can open doors and change the game. We are the UK s leading tech apprenticeship provider. Over the last 10 years, we ve helped more than 30,000 apprentices start in-demand careers in tech and business. The outcomes speak for themselves: over 92% of QA apprentices go straight into full-time jobs after completing.
QA s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.