GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Are you an experienced Reach Truck driver looking for your next challenge? Is full-time work on a Monday to Friday basis what you are looking for? Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing logistics companies with fantastic culture?
Here at GXO Luton we're currently looking to recruit Reach Truck Drivers to join our Coldstore team in Luton on permanent basis, working on Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 shift pattern.
Pay, benefits and more:
As a Reach Truck Driver, you will get and hourly rate of £11.50. There are also regular overtime shifts paid at time and a half available for those who would like to earn additional pay on top of their basic rates.
In addition, we offer 28 days holiday pay (including Bank Holidays), access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks including access to a range of apprenticeship schemes and our own university hub - home to a wealth of online training meaning you can champion your own development!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Work in a multi-temperature environment to the required Health and Safety standards
- Putting palletised stock into racking locations, as well as pick location replenishment
- Use MHE, as directed, in a safe manner
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Reach Truck Licence is required, if expired we will provide refresher training
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.