Are you looking for a step into a leading manufacturing and production company? Based in the Ipswich area and looking for an apprentice to support their Planning Manager, whilst completing a business administration apprenticeship Level 3. Working in a busy quality control department, you will become familiar with factory production control and be involved with all aspects of quality and departmental admin.
- Assist the Planning Manager in pre-production planning for both bespoke and standard products
- Ensure manufactured products are of an acceptable standard and within allowed tolerances
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly inspections in line with the FPC and customer requirements, including pre and post pour checks of units
- Taking samples and necessary tests to demonstrate product compliance
- Carry out dimensional checks on both standard and bespoke products, ensuring evidence is collated and analysed to ensure product conformity
- Promote and adhere to the highest Health & Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment
Needed from you as the Quality Control Apprentice:
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Confidence working with IT programmes
- Drive, passion, creativity, and great problem-solving capabilities
- A commitment to be punctual, dependable, and reliable
- An awareness for Health & Safety and quality procedures
- Due to location must drive
If you are looking for an apprenticeship role in Ipswich or the surrounding areas and are interested in applying for this role but want to know more about the company and culture, why not give Mitchell a call at Prime Appointments. Candidates who require sponsorship now or in the future are not eligible to apply for this vacancy.