Psychology Graduates - SEMH/SEN TAs - South East London - ASAP Start!
Post: Psychology Graduates - SEMH/SEN Teaching Assistants
Location: South East London
Contract Type: Long Term
Contract Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: 90 - 100 per day (depending on experience)
Post Start Date: ASAP Start
Graduate Psychology Graduates - SEN/SEMH Teaching Assistant
Have you recently graduated with a 2:2 or better from and have an interest working with children who have Special Educational Needs in Primary or Secondary Schools?
Do you have an aspiration in becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Would an Outstanding Primary or Secondary school with a highly experienced SENCO be the supportive experience you require?
Across South East London Primary and Secondary Schools are looking for a compassionate Education Psychologist Assistant to shadow their Education Psychologist and join their dynamic SEN team!
- Graduate Psychologist Assistant Teaching Assistant
- Long-term term contract, full time starting ASAP, until the end of the academic year
- Primary or Secondary school located in Southwest London
- Opportunity to work several children with SEN
- 90 - 100 per day
- Role is perfect for an Aspiring Educational Psychologist
- Work alongside an experienced SENCO
The Psychologist Assistant Teaching Assistant position involves working alongside children to ensure that they are continually learning and achieving their academic best. This role can be challenging; however, it is ultimately one of the most rewarding Teaching Assistant positions within a school. It will offer incredible experience for the right Graduate Teaching Assistant, and they will be fully supported by other staff throughout the year.
The right Education Psychologist Assistant Graduate will be sensible, confident, and friendly in order to ensure that they gel well with the pupils. A Graduate Education Psychologist Assistant will have to use their own initiative to encourage the SEN Child to learn, whilst considering their safety and well-being. The Graduate Teaching Assistant will have to be dedicated and focused and really have a spark for working with SEN children not only in this role, but perhaps the future.
With such a specific Graduate Teaching Assistant in mind the schools are looking to recruit a bright, resilient and ambitious person to work alongside their current fantastic teaching staff.
Job Description -Psychology Graduates
- Primary / Secondary
- Working in a dedicated SEN team
- Providing personalised support to individuals
- Supporting children 1-1 and/or small group work
- Long term contract
- ASAP start
- 90 - 100 per day (depending on experience)
- Located in South East London
- Graduate in Psychology (2:2 and above) is essential
- Prior experience working in a school is desirable
- Passionate and committed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Impressive academic background (GCSEs/A Levels)
- Resilient and calm
- Enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
Apply for this Psychology Graduates - SEMH/SEN TA role by sending your CV Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
Please note we do not offer sponsorship and therefore you must have the right to work in the UK.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Psychology Graduates - SEMH/SEN TAs - Southwest London - ASAP Start!