Trainee Teaching Assistant Roles!
Have you been wanting to venture into a new career in Education?
Do you lack "school based" experience but believe you have the transferable skills to help children with their learning?
Are you bubbly, creative and nurturing?
Do you believe you have something to contribute in making our next generation of learning successful?
Then working with us as a supply Teaching Assistant could be the way forward for you!
At Remedy we are currently looking to add to our pool of dedicated psychology graduate teaching assistants. Due to the new academic year and a number of our workers gaining permanent jobs at our partner schools we are looking for some fresh new faces to work with our schools and show off their skills!
Working as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant with Remedy you can expect;
- To be kept busy on the days that you are free
- A dedicated consultant to help coach and encourage you on your new venture
- Competitive PAYE pay rates
- Flexibility on the days that you work
We work with a number of schools who offer Teacher Training, and whilst this won't be offered immediately, working as a TA is a great way to test the waters. To see if teaching is for you, and then after settling in and finding your feet embarking on Teacher Training - WHILST BEING PAID!
People that thrive in these kind of roles are:
- Creative & Passionate about their chosen subject/subjects
- A positive attitude & Good work ethic
- Happy to use own initiative and get involved
- Able to be flexible
- Kind and Caring towards children of all needs and abilities
- Able to take on an utilise feedback
Previous Work/Volunteering Experience that may be useful;
- Care assistant or Support Worker
- Sports Coach
- Psychology Grad
- Youth Outreach Work
If you are interested in this position then please give a call on (phone number removed) or