Psychology Graduate - Seafood - December 2023
Are you a passionate and driven Psychology Graduate ready to embark on an exciting career journey? Do you possess a deep curiosity for the intricacies of the human mind and a desire to make a positive impact on people's lives? If so, we want to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities of a Psychology Graduate:
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and counsellors to develop and implement effective behavioural interventions.
- Conduct assessments and observations to better understand students' psychological and emotional well-being.
- Assist in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Offer guidance and support to students facing academic and personal challenges.
Requirements for the Psychology Graduate role:
- Empathy and a genuine passion for helping students succeed.
- Patience and resilience in the face of challenges.
- An eagerness to learn and adapt in a school environment.
- Provide details for us to complete reference checks prior to employment
- You will require to pass a DBS check with no reprimands (we can assist you with this)
Key Benefits of being a Psychology Graduate:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your ideas and input.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students.
- A school culture that fosters optimism, creativity, and innovation.
If you're excited about the prospect of using your psychology background to inspire and support young minds, we'd love to hear from you! Apply for the Psychology Graduate role directly through this advert.