Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant - Barnet
In the heart of Barnet, an "Outstanding" Primary School is on the hunt for a Psychology Graduate Pastoral Assistant for a ASAP start. This is a full time, and long-term post.
Please see below for a short summary for this Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant opportunity:
- Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant
- Full-time, long-term role starting ASAP!
- 95 - 105 per day
- Perfect opportunity for a Psychology Graduate pursuing a career in teaching and/or gaining experience for Clinical/Educational Psychology Courses.
- Supporting students with ASD, ADHD, SEMH, Downs Syndrome and other various Complex Needs
- Opportunity to work closely with an Educational Psychologist and Speech and Language Therapist
- Training and CPD available for all staff
SCHOOL DETAILS - Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their latest Ofsted report
- Young and quirky Primary School
- Plenty of CPD opportunities throughout
- Modern facilities throughout
- Located in the London Borough of Barnet
If you are interested in this Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately
Apply for this Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant by sending your CV to Becca at EdEx. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Psychology Graduate - Pastoral Assistant