Develop and manage the quality control and quality assurance procedures and conformance reviews ensuring contract requirements are met.
• Review and approval of Material Certs, conformance to PO and chemical and mechanical checks against material specs.
• Collation of customer data books.
• Review of enquiry documents and preparation of summary QA/QC documentation as part of quotation submission.
• Preparation and maintenance of product specifications and process procedures.
• Preparation and control of contract quality plans (ITP) for contracts.
• Review concessions / permits and project non-conformances.
• Conduct review and verify documentation required as per the quality plan (ITP) for contracts.
• Provide support to production for process procedure training.
• Ensuring changes in QA/QC specifications are reflected in accordance with current standards and requirements.
• Monitoring and incorporating changes to QA/QC compliance incorporating relevant design codes (ASME, Norsok, API, etc).
• Provide quality support to Sales, Operations, Production Engineering, Manufacturing and Test.
• Support of improvements in quality documentation with drive to reduce 'Time to Market' and the support of serial working process.
The successful candidate will have a Degree/Advanced/Higher Apprenticeship in Engineering, Quality and/or equivalent job experience and possess 5+ years' experience in a Product Quality Assurance Engineer role at a manufacturing site. You will also possess the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, standards and specifications and have a strong understanding of quality standards and requirements to ASME. Robust knowledge and understanding of ISO9001:2015 is required along with a basic understanding of the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up