Precision Farming Specialist
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated, disciplined, professional person who is fully conversant with modern day Precision Farming technology. Someone who would relish the challenge of developing our Precision Framing business with customers in the beautiful coastal county of Dorset and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be based at our headquarters, with considerable time being spent out of the office training our staff and customers in the use of our range of precision farming equipment; predominantly to farming customers.
You will need:
- A high degree of computer literacy skills
- A complete understanding of modern-day precision farming practices & equipment
- An ability to absorb new information and disseminate to colleagues and customers
- Collaborate with all departments to create bespoke training events for both staff and customers to maximise understanding, usage and efficiency s of Precision Farming Technology.
- A good communicator with honesty and integrity
- Prepared to work long flexible hours to match industry requirements
- Personal drive to succeed with a can do, must do attitude
- Have pride in your personal appearance with an ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- The ability to
- Talk confidently about precision farming equipment
- Engage with existing and new customers
- Develop our Precision Farming department into a profitable business
- Work to deadlines and deliver annual budgets
- Demonstrate confidence and support to customers
- A valid UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a financially stable company that stocks a large selection of Tractors from Case IH, handlers from Manitou, Pottinger and Bednar, plus other quality brands of farming machinery.
For any successful applicants, we can also offer accommodation for those wishing to relocate from outside of the area.
As part of our vision for the future of agriculture we are also looking at apprenticeships and other training initiatives to create "in house trained staff" to progress our business and support the agricultural industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we offer an excellent employment package with additional group benefits and long-term career prospects.
If the above describes you and you are looking to develop yourself further, or would like to speak to someone in the first instance regarding this role, please contact Nick Sansom HR & Projects Manager at or via our Head Office .
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence - References may be required
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.